LEAD Talent Hunt 2012
LEAD Trust, Bangalore, announces a new initiative – LEAD Talent Hunt 2012 – specifically aimed at identifying bright students studying in 11th Std / I PUC or 12th Std/ II PUC and encouraging them to pursue a career in Law, Armed Forces and Academia (Pure Sciences).
Realizing the importance of having scientists, teachers, defense personnel and lawyers in order to strengthen the community and country, LEAD trust is expanding its footprint and selecting students for a career in these fields. Through this Talent Hunt initiative, LEAD Trust aims to provide Coaching for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) and for National Defence Academy (NDA) Entrance Exam, and scholarships to pursue BSc in two top colleges in Karnataka. The specific options available for students is listed below
A. Scholarships for 11th Std/ I PUC students
1. 1yr coaching in 2012-13 to attempt CLAT 2013
2. 40 days residential coaching in April-May 2012 to give NDA entrance exam in Aug 2012 or April 2013 (Boys only)
B. Scholarships for 12th Std/ II PUC students
1. 30 days crash course in April 2012 to attempt CLAT 2012
2. 40 days residential coaching in April-May 2012 to give NDA entrance exam in Aug 2012 (Boys only)
3. Upto 100% scholarships to study BSc at Shaheen college, Bidar combined with aalimah course (Girls Only)
4. Upto 75% scholarships to study BSc at Al-Ameen college, Bangalore
Selected students will eligible for scholarships to partially meet their expenses relating to coaching, guidance, books, study materials, etc. for either CLAT or NDA entrance exam – to enable the students to get into the best colleges across India. For BSc, selected students will be eligible for significant (up to 100%) scholarships at the two partner colleges.
How to apply and Eligibility
Students can apply online through www.leadtrust.in subject to their meeting the eligibility criteria. This is quite stringent in order to select candidates purely on the basis of their ability. The aggregate marks of applicants in 10th Std must be more than 80% or equivalent grade. Also, applicant must be currently studying in 11th std/ I PUC or 12th std/ II PUC.
Eligible students will be selected based on 3 criteria: 1. Academic performance – SSLC/ 10th Std; 2. Motivation and Aptitude to pursue chosen career (Law, Armed Forces or Academia); 3. Interview.
Last Updated (Saturday, 03 March 2012 23:12)